Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lunchtimery

They won't tell me where they get the delicious sandwiches. Things are
said about me behind my back. I am not paranoid (about this). People
have let some bits of information slide to me. "Is that sandwich from
the place they refuse to tell you about?" Why behave this way? I'm
looking for comments. I really don't understand why someone would
specifically withhold information regarding lunchtime edibles.
Perhaps someone feels completely inferior, so they exploit any advantage
they may have when they realise without that "advantage" they are
useless. It's very disheartening to know that this type of behaviour is
commonplace; that intellectual zeroes are successful enough that they
find employment and then realise they are useless unless they make an
effort to reduce someone else's efficacy.
Clearly success is only an individual measurement. One who is
successful at hindering some else doesn't contribute to everyone's
success except their own. Sounds selfish to me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home